Saturday, May 28, 2011

New and First Blog


Well today I helped out my local fire department with there testing for new hire.  All I can say is I give mad props to them I couldnt do the things they did.  I would have looked at it and said I'm done I quit lol.  I got tired just looking at them.  I know most departments are alot more harder on the recruits, our department had the most applicants they have ever had in a long time.  The Capt made a good point Fire Academys are spitting out Firrfighters left and right and not enough jobs to fill them.  Big Departments may have 100 spots open with 2,000 applicants so you have to be on your game.  The same thing with Police Academys they are doing the same thing but not enough jobs most are getting cut which sucks.  I can honestly say that my local fire department has some of the best and funniest fireman I know.

Well thats it for now till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment